5 moments from my day today:
1. That moment you realize that no one has been exaggerating about how difficult middle school children are to raise.
2. That moment you step, blinking like a mole, out of the library and the whole outside world feels just a little bit disorienting.
3. That moment you wonder where spring went.
4. That moment you look at the stairs ahead and weigh in your mind if running a half marathon the day before was really all it was cracked up to be.
5. That moment someone asks you how the marathon went yesterday and you realize that, stairs be damned, it was definitely worth it.