- We no longer need the A/C so there is a nice breeze blowing through the house.
- I'm chomping at the bit to get out all my wonderful boots.
- The cats actually want to cuddle again, rather than sprawl out on the wood floor under the ceiling fan.
- School is getting back into the normal swing.
- I just felt the need to wind 880 yds of laceweight yarn and start a shawl. (It's like September hits and my brain clicks out of sewing mode and into knitting mode and swaps back as soon as April rolls around.)
- It's still dark when I wake up in the morning and it's dark before I go to bed (I'm a morning person- up at 5:30, in bed by 9:30.)
- They had butternut squash at the farmer's market this week. I cannot express to you fully my love for butternut squash.
- Is it too early to start wearing boots? I mentioned the boots, right?
- Fall clothes are out in the stores and I bought a new pair of skinny jeans (not to be confused with the evil "jeggings") last night. . . and it's not too hot to wear them today! Hooray!
- The weather is perfect for running lately.
- I may have said this already, but I can't wait to bust out the boots.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
I simply adore fall. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And I love all the signs of it's return that are cropping up all around me.
Posted by Charissa at 16:57