Winter isn't all bad, though. I thought in honor of winter being nearly over (I'm being optimistic here), I'd mention a few things that I'll miss about winter until it comes around again. Good bye for now to:
- The sound of little kids running in courderoy pants.
- Hot tea in the afternoon.
- My boots. Ask anyone. I LOVE cute boots.
- Wearing handknits. Yeah. There are some you can wear through spring, but we're getting to the point in the year where handknit garment usage tapers.
- Cuddly cats snuggling under the blankets at night.
- The excitement in my kids' eyes when they find out they have a snow day.